pass labs x2-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Original

Hola Miguel,

Just leave it like ZM said they look original to me.
The only thing I would have done differently is put a (isolating) sleeve over the leads of the components but nevertheless it'll still work if you don't touch them.

I urge you to test the whole amp by using the schematic you send me and if everything is OK than you need to go deeper in to troubleshooting cause by replacing the (damaged) parts alone and not getting the amp to sound good you will be needing a helping hand from a friend who can fix it for you.

Again, it's not difficult to do this and with proper explanation you'll be able to fix it.

Now a question in Spain for you: Tienes el ruido o soplo en anbos vocinas o solamente en uno de los dos?

Do you hear the noise in both speakers or just one?

Gracias, Thanks,

Audiofanatic :)

the elna are superb quality, especially for the money and if you contact them directly you can customise the stops and switching behaviour. if you want to bling it up, find the positions you use most often and replace the smd resistor with ASMP texas components naked Zfoil SMD resistor. its better than DACT imo but similar to some DACT models, maybe even manufactured for DACT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.