Pass Labs Xs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Dachshund up Skirt.jpg
    Dachshund up Skirt.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 292
Jacco, aal the wires in your pic does make one rub his head. Second level below is also intriguing, but seems too complicated. Would make me think test amp with multiple amps on board or some sort of bridged circlotron thingamawobby. I always thought gain clone supersynmetry thread and Jumas opa1632/549 amp was interesting, if broken down into simpler discrete parts. So many amps, so many possibilities. What was that relaxing movie you suggested earlier?

@ZM never considered no transformer. I got to get on that.

Pffff.

3-pole powercon for the amplifying top case means DC.
aka the 40 power devices in the bottom case are not part of the output stage.

Don't have to be, why the bath-duck would anyone need more than 72 power MOSFETs in an 150W output stage for.
=> Power rail regulation. (Xs = X-Supply)

Here : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/200865-sound-quality-vs-measurements-124.html#post3058676
And read two post down, 6162.

For the aluminum plates and wires, think Walmart/cash registers/volume flows

(lots to learn from peeping at knickers)

Pffff.

3-pole powercon for the amplifying top case means DC.
aka the 40 power devices in the bottom case are not part of the output stage.

Don't have to be, why the bath-duck would anyone need more than 72 power MOSFETs in an 150W output stage for.
=> Power rail regulation. (Xs = X-Supply)

Here : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/200865-sound-quality-vs I I-measurements-124.html#post3058676
And read two post down, 6162.

For the aluminum plates and wires, think Walmart/cash registers/volume flows

(lots to learn from peeping at knickers)
I thought earth had to be carried to every case.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.