Burning Amp BA-3

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Guys, I need to get some 2sk2013/2sj313's for my BA3 boards before they become unobtainium.

if I can specify the current for matching, what is a desirable current? I've searched the thread but haven't seen any recommendations. I already have the 70/74's matched at 10mA as per Nelsons artcile.

Is the figure for the mosfets less important? should I just ask for two matched pairs that are close together and not worry too much about the absolute value?

Tony.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I figured if I can get the toshibas then I should. Could just be a case of because Nelson used them everyone assumes that they are best, but I figure if they are what Nelson specced then I can't really go wrong :)

It will probably be quite a while before I actually build it, but I want to secure the parts whilst I still can :)

Tony.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
will it drive F4 ?

Attachments

• buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 488
Hi all!

Somebody in a previous post has asked about mixing and matching ba3 with f5. Has anyone tried that?

If someone (me) tried to use ba3 as a unity gain buffer would the adjustment of the gain resistors ratio suffice or other adjustments have to be made?

What about the input of the ba3 in the above case?