A75 amplifier front end boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Could you have a set for build two or four front end boards.
I was regular subscriber of Audio Amateur in 93 and felt in love with this project, In those times I were living in Argentina in my poverty part of my life and this was a dream. In 2005 on Spain then, I got from a ebay member a complete set of matched transistors with a booklet that identifying every transistor with its values. Since those time I started in get the boards, many times I make a try for make the mines and asking by every where. Now I am like you with a collection of boards and projects, maybe if you not finish your goal could sell to me.
Thanks for your reply, faster and reliable, like Imelda but better. And course with your humour sense.

Thanks for the news Arthur,
Dear member Diyaudio, Is clear to me and I am aware that this is a DIY forum, the will is a gift that life must have given to you, that so early in the day're answering threads that you do not more than you care to give advice. To carry out these tips needed coherence of a good guy. Otherwise you dedicate to you a good sleeper or your wife does not want to do with you?.
Moreover, if I want to buy or get something that is already made, this forum allows members, collaborators certainly can give you a hand.
Life has probably been very cruel to you that from as early or as late you get to dig into things that even you use, maybe that's what makes you compulsively snooping where nobody called you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.