construcción modelo Aleph X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
aleph X

Thanks, Bill, for your response, the power will be aprx. 100 watts in class "A", the box for the amplification want to buy HI-FI-2000, (Italy), includes heat sinks to dissipate at 300 35o w per channel coefficient 0.23 c / W, all be a mystery until we can hear one once the project
Regards
Antonio
Ubicación Barcelona (spain)

hello. here are one of my aleph2 monoblocks.(not finished yet) they disapates about 300W.
that takes a lot of heatsinking. my 1000VA transformer looks like a dot:D

rest in peace Bill Fuss

Attachments

• DSC00266.JPG
    DSC00266.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC00274.JPG
    DSC00274.JPG
    550.3 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC00275.JPG
    DSC00275.JPG
    558.2 KB · Views: 232
Anthony, In order to dissipate 300w of heat (typical for a single 100w Aleph-X monoblock), you need a total chassis heat sink capacity of 0.06 c/w (again, per mono). This is a large chassis like AudioSan posted above. Then for a stereo pair, you need two. A completed Aleph-X monoblock amp should weigh somewhere in the 50-70 pound range...

Eric

for stage Aleph-X 100 watt balanced, could tell me what kind of boxes would go well with this amp I have a room about 40 feet, now I have a VIETA L'Orfeo "T
thanks

a chassis that fits the heatsink you need :p I think by default, as shown above the electronics will fit without any problem in a case built around the heatsinks that are needed to get rid of that much heat

por favor me podrian ayudar a decir que tipo de altavoces le va bien a la etapa Aleph - X las ATC , Wilson , JBL o algunas similares
gracias

Es imposible decir es un gusto personal

Los Hi Fi 2.000 casos son demasiado pequeños
un 5 u puede ser aceptable para un canal no X
¿Por qué wat para construir el aleph 30
¿Por qué 100 vatios
Lo siento si demasiadas preguntas, pero para ayudarte, necesitamos comprender por qué y lo que usted necesita.

Is difficoult to say which speakers is your personal taste.
The 5U hi fi 2000 are big enoug for aleph not for the balanced
Why Aleph 30 why 100 W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.