SS R100 at element14...but......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, i thought i would post this here, perhaps its better in the pass pub i dont know, if mods want to move it there. A couple of days ago to my disbelief i came across this while looking for some stand-offs. the price is a bit funny, as is element14/farnell's way, but its a start and the first place other than here i've seen them for sale in small numbers.

a good sign no?

Nice find qusp. Too bad they show up on all of the Farnell sites I checked, except for Newark and MCM Electronics; which are the US divisions of Farnell. Seems that Farnell must be doing International distribution, but it appears that SemiSouth is still controlling distribution in the USA. I also checked with digikey, Mouser and Allied, none of them recognized the P/N, the same that happened at MCM and Newark. Bummer for us in the states.

Peace,

Dave

Hey Dave, yeah i did a double take. bummer about the US side though, although at that price you dont have too much to be sad about. i havent checked the other farnell offices, but they always ream us here in OZ and i use them only in emergencies. in fact i was surprised it was that low. here's hoping its just the beginning

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.