F5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can you search first? There are so many F5 threads it's getting pretty pathetic. Get your sheeet together dudes? Stop chit chat'n about what sounds good in your useless brain and work! Hey ZM? You said you were going to start one??? I'm wait'n???
Go read. Don't tell me it's 3 weeks of reading! Don't complain it's a month of reading! Go read!!! :Pawprint:
Don't bother to wine some member told you to go read!!! I will never answer your question if you are to lazy to go read the years of sheeeeet that is here and you will never find such info in a publication!
What was your question??? :D

Joined 2003
Paid Member
can anybody give link to get work and best for F5 pcb?

Go also to FIRST WATT HOME, click "products" then scroll down to "F-5" then scrol down to "Manual".....Read that about a dozen times, then launch into the F-5 thread.

I also like the Paul Daniels F-5 board group buy thread, much smaller than the giant F-5 thread, and lots of nice info!

Russellc

THe guy still has a valid point, though. A lot of people can make their own PCBs, but quite a lot fewer are capable of doing a good layout, and when you enter a thread late, the GBs are often gone.
Then finding a usable layout in a 5000 post thread is almost a needle in a heystack. I've previously advocated a library of mainly old project, with correct schematcs and layouts, which would be a great help for late comers and late "deciders" in the community, but I also see that there may be a flip side of that coin. As for adhering new disciples to the congregation, it would certainly be a great asset.... :)

Here is one for those afraid of the search button - the only difference from service manual schematic is that I put 2 x 3 150R/2W feedback resistors instead of 2 x 2 100R/3W ones.

The board size is 100 x 25 mm and it shows a copper side view. Picture prints 1:1 at 600dpi.

ZIP file contains layout file made through Sprint Layout 5.0

Attachments

• f5_4x1.GIF
    f5_4x1.GIF
    34.4 KB · Views: 384
  • f5-4x1.zip
    10 KB · Views: 64
  • f5_4x1_empty.GIF
    f5_4x1_empty.GIF
    20.8 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
flg, I have considered if you should get infraction points or just a warning
for treating a new member that way
or just for the pointless whining

well, let this be warning enough

:cop:
moderation

please, do not comment further on this subject
if you dont want to help mamak, then thats your choise
but if you do want to help him, fine
then please do so, without the whining rubbish

Mamak started it with his 17 posts all asking the same question in 17 different threads on the day he joined up. All were removed by a Moderator.

Then he repeated it with more Off Topic posts in other's Threads.

I thought someone had broken into his account and were deliberately misbehaving. I reported his behaviour.

Let's see if he has learned yet !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.