F5 For Low Z Loads ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pordon me choky, but, you look like a monkey?
He looks better since he shaved a bit.

acid_picdump_05.jpg

Guess you gotta mullet over...

Thanks Papa, any new inovative ideas are welcome to this thread. I really thought there would be more interest but, I'm just another member, and think I they all want comments from the guy with his name on the forum catagory???
:D

Last edited:
Well, now that The "One and Only" has posted the F5 Turbo article, and some diggestion has taken place, we might think we were a little before our time???
Whatever,,, I don't think we are to different than the Version 1???
So, I've manipulated a few things in life and my head... I'm going to go ahead with most of what I have said previously, even after reading the article. I see where many have merged towards option 2 (Diodes in the Rs path). My opinion on that is mostly, How efficient are your speakers??? There is also a good point (based on your speaker eff.) to strive for classA. All the un-expected, out of phase current draw, resonance dips, etc. etc. difficulties can be dealt with in class AB, good enough, IMHO. But 95% or something, will be class A sound and the AB trasients will be tolerable.
The big difference seems to be, Version 1 strives to optimixze a higher voltage higher Z load system and we are trying to optimize a lower Z lower Violtage system :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.