How to build the F5

no frying , no Herr Mueller , sweetspottier

read F3 article

Zen Mod what is your point? I read F3 and ZM #8 articles. I am not talking about SE Class A JFET/MOSFET amp, but PP Class AB amp. To my knowledge FW hasn't designed such an amp yet, PassLabs did, several in fact. If I missed FW design or if this has been discussed in some other FX threads, pls point me to the thread, but F3 or ZM #8 is _not_ what I am looking for.

Stupid question, but its taking me way to long to search up the answer:

Where on the schematic does r35 and the led go? Can i use any led and a 50k trimmer pot to adjust the light to my taste? I like them dim. I´m making my ft p2p wired, and the picture of the board tells me to little.

Also the original schematic differs quite a lot from the one in the store now. What are the big difference in functionality?

Again, I know these questions are stupid, there is just to much irrelevant information out there.

Thanks!

Stupid question, but its taking me way to long to search up the answer:

Where on the schematic does r35 and the led go? Can i use any led and a 50k trimmer pot to adjust the light to my taste? I like them dim. I´m making my ft p2p wired, and the picture of the board tells me to little.

Also the original schematic differs quite a lot from the one in the store now. What are the big difference in functionality?

Again, I know these questions are stupid, there is just to much irrelevant information out there.

Thanks!

There's even another different F5 schematic in the F5 Turbo manual which I think is the latest version.

Pot. P3 is added to tweak input symmetry for lowest distortion.

The input resistors R1&R2 are new values and configured differently. Thermistors TH1&TH2 are not connected to the rails. Not sure what those changes accomplished. Probably subtle differences.