Donate a merry Christmass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
wow, shes doing alright here; at least this little corner of her life will be looked after

I think the parts are irrelevant, it's the art of giving on our part, and knowing that people care on her part that will hopefully spark a bit of goodness in all of our :cheerful::cheerful: souls.
Helping others is said to be one of the cornerstones of true happiness. So it's also a bit selfish.
Ya, I too think this will sounds pretty darn good though, and less fussy than my setup.

Tea

I think the parts are irrelevant, it's the art of giving on our part, and knowing that people care on her part that will hopefully spark a bit of goodness in all of our :cheerful::cheerful: souls.
Helping others is said to be one of the cornerstones of true happiness. So it's also a bit selfish.
Ya, I too think this will sounds pretty darn good though, and less fussy than my setup.

Tea

oh indeed, i'm doing this as much for myself as her ;) i've been a bit low on ethical smugness points this last year :D I agree the gift in this case is in the giving, but also hopefully to be able to bring some measure of happiness or at least escape into her life, we all know how great music on great gear has the power to transport.

so anyway finished these off and they are on the way. 50cm long 6N 24AWG twisted pair UPOCC copper in teflon with cotton damping and braided shield (NOT directional, both ends connected). gold plated copper Eichmann Bullets.

the least I can do, i'll be interested to hear how this comes together and possibly this rig will bring more joy than to us, because she is free of the nagging that plagues us all and able to just 100% enjoy the music.

Attachments

• Xmas cable for Henriette 7.jpg
    Xmas cable for Henriette 7.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Xmas cable for Henriette 5.jpg
    Xmas cable for Henriette 5.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 91
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.