Who is the man behind the curtain that is the great and powerful OZ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
seangoesbonk said:
Watch it! No dissin' Abram around here... (how can you not like the way he says "drawer"?)

Hey, don't get me wrong. I ain't dissin' Norm. Just that I don't see Norm and Nelson as being quite of the same ilk is all. :)

And what I really like is how he says "drawing." You know, when he mentions that a measured drawing of the current project is available.

But while Norm's cool, I ultimately have more respect for Roy Underhill of Woodwright's Shop (sort of the Unplugged version of New Yankee Workshop). I think anyone who can go from felling the tree to the finished piece all without using a single power tool and still have all 10 fingers and toes left is truly a man to be reckoned with. :)

se

Re: Re: Seperated at birth?

jh6you said:

Yeah, look forward to. If it is the grade as you say and I confirm it, then I could post my picture too.

:yinyang:

Well, I just made it my avatar. So have a gander. I think a pic of me pretending to be the Beastmaster with two of my ferrets is license for anyone to post the most embarrassing pics of themselves without worry of ridicule.

-Erik:bigeyes:

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Re: Re: Seperated at birth?

e.lectronick said:

Well, I just made it my avatar. So have a gander. I think a pic of me pretending to be the Beastmaster with two of my ferrets is license for anyone to post the most embarrassing pics of themselves without worry of ridicule.

-Erik:bigeyes:
So Erik,

Is that the story you have for the cops in Central Park.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.