Looking for Threshold FET 10/e in silver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
IM NOT INTERESSTED TO BUY FROM ANY AISAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, AND THE PHILIPPINES.
NO INTERESST FROM OFFERS FROM NIGERIA.
I'm staying safe!

As I said I want to buy directly from the US and Canada or if you live Great Britian or somewhere in Europe your welcomed to make me an offer!

I have tried Audiogon

As you can see I got a lot of messages from Malaysia, Indoneisa and other countries thats why I updated this thread. Every one who has experience would agree that when you send money to that countries in most cases the eletronic stuff never arrives.
Audio Web has had such members and they all fool the people around by offering amplifiers they do not have or they never ship.

I know Audiogon and I'm a member so if anyone has a black or a silver Fet 10e he can make an offer.

There is a FET 10e for around 1650$ at Audigion, but most of these preamps sold between 1000$ and 1250$ and I do not want to pay more than the item is really worth.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.