I would like to see what we can do to help Zen Mod attend Burning Amp 2011

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Did I mention, that I recently watched a movie called "Alive"? I recommend you to left this one out in your next DVD-evenings! It's a "jerky" movie anyway! :D

Movies are required to make things "shocking" to keep peoples interest up - for example look at 2012 - or any movie involving cops with all of the shooting and super smart criminals (most criminals are far from being smart).

Usually nothing like the real thing. Most of the time when the aliens abduct people out of aircraft they warp time to take them back to the mother ship - do their little experiments - toss in a couple of tracking device implants - reverse time and put the victim back into their seat - and no one is the wiser.

The best way to prevent this is for ZM to wear an aluminum "beanie" during the flight. In fact he should wear one starting a couple of days before the flight so the aliens cannot read his thoughts and discover which aircraft he will be on. :eek:

Attachments

• aluminum beanie.jpg
    aluminum beanie.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Jaccovitty

have you any opportunity to reach Dame Torch side ?

possibly not with Led Zepp , knowing that you hate spiders in planes ?

or we should use your Hummer to cross Da Jordan ?

or we should organize Den Haag Serbodutchie BAF ( different than existing one :rofl: ) ?

edit : HiFi is glorious movie , at least for me ; 'nuff tears from Romantic ZM , 'nuff records , 'nuff chaotic ........ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0146882/

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Eeeh, but Thomas, Zed-Mo is the Alien. :scratch:

Question, you guys are not collecting for the return ticket, i hope ?

(i suspect the next Cusack movie will be named "804" )

Ticket estimate includes round trip fees.

We might consider keeping him here in US - but it would cost you (a lot) to make sure he does not use his alien contacts and sneaks back to ZM land. :D:D:D:D

:scratch:

Question, you guys are not collecting for the return ticket, i hope ?

I explicit pointed out that my donation will be for the ticket TO San Francisco, in order to get rid of him.

After that I think we can just leave the collection for the return to the Americans, cause at some point they're gonna figure why we paid to get rid of him.

Magura :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
...... cattle car.

:cool:

this one ....... or this one ?

:clown:

addendum - my dilemma isn't in any case connected with Gremlins or Flying Circus ...... it's strictly moral one ;)

it was wrongly understood by my fave Webhamster Mikorist ( he is ZM's twin on Baby DiyA )

Attachments

• cattle car.jpg
    cattle car.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 335
  • cattle-car2.jpg
    cattle-car2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 323
this one ....... or this one ?

addendum - my dilemma isn't in any case connected with Gremlins or Flying Circus ...... it's strictly moral one ;)

it was wrongly understood by my fave Webhamster Mikorist ( he is ZM's twin on Baby DiyA )

Ha, ha, my house is not much different from that picture my friend. It is high up in the air on the stills. I hope you are not afraid of the heights!
:D:D:D

Attachments

• C65T6492_1.jpg
    C65T6492_1.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 355
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Ha, ha, my house is not much different from that picture my friend. It is high up in the air on the stills. I hope you are not afraid of the heights!
:D:D:D

well -I show ya all highs were I was as a kid - in old Fortress ;

but I didn't show ya all radio towers where I was , hanging on my Teeth's ...

- too old for r'n'r ..... too young to .....

anyway - I'm gonna ban Mikorist from Baby DiyA for good ..... he made all the mess with flying/height- fobia .... with just one post :rofl:

Attachments

• FV.jpg
    FV.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I remember your former avatar wearing this beanie... ;)

Ahhh yes....... the beanie :rolleyes:

Sadly my best friend Manfred the Wonder Dachshund passed away this past March and I still find it hard to look him in the photo. My wife and I rescue dogs so I have had many four legged friends (have three now) but he was my all time most special buddy and I miss him terribly even after all this time.

Attachments

• Thomas with Manfred and speaker 16 April 07 004 cropped.jpg
    Thomas with Manfred and speaker 16 April 07 004 cropped.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 292
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.