Looking for a capacitor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Members,
I am probably the last person who isn't waiting for the Pearl 2 but is building the Pearl 1. I can get all the parts needed but one: ECQ-P1H334GZ
The Panasonic 0.33 uF 2% is nowhere to be found, is there someone out there who wants to share his private stash? Or better is there a good replacement for it?
First I was thinking "maybe a different value" but that is no option because there was a 2% cap used.
If anyone can help me with at least 2 (or more) then I would be happy.

Last edited:
The Erse Audio one I referenced above is 20mm.

I know I already got flamed for suggesting a 3% versus 2% but I have used these caps in various preamps and crossovers and they are very good quality.

Again, with a capacitance meter you can order a few more than you really need and hand match them - they are relatively inexpensive.

Not sure what other values you need but they probably have you covered.

The Erse Audio one I referenced above is 20mm.

I know I already got flamed for suggesting a 3% versus 2% but I have used these caps in various preamps and crossovers and they are very good quality.

Again, with a capacitance meter you can order a few more than you really need and hand match them - they are relatively inexpensive.

Not sure what other values you need but they probably have you covered.

The only problem I have with them is the minimum order amount and the shipping to the Netherlands. I am now searching for a local (eu) shop.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.