Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

My B1 built from parts I had laying around. Sounds really nice.

Attachments

• 1515868019748459930773.jpg
    1515868019748459930773.jpg
    949.9 KB · Views: 1,414
I've posted a few pictures here before: Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Now I'm done with my F5, except for the front panel. :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

:D

How did you done temperature measuring and display for that?

In the ground next to the toroidal transformer you can see an Arduino Nano, where the two 1-Wire temperature sensors (18ds20) and the Display go. The temperature sensors can be seen on the second picture from above.
The Display has an RGB backlight - when the amplifier is cold, the display is blue, when it is at the right temperature, the display is red.