Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Aleph 5 got some new clothes. I don't actually "need" this amplifier, built just because it's fun :) (sometimes) and had parts laying around. Don't know would there be any sense to convert this F5(T) for JBL 2225H?

Attachments

• aleph5.jpg
    aleph5.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 1,443
Pass D1 circuit with AD1865

I present to you my beautiful Pass D1 with AD1865!

How does it sound?

It doesn't. It didn't work and my ham fisted guerrilla hands ended up blowing it up to no recognition while troubleshooting. Even cooked the chip :rolleyes:

DIY is FUN! Ahem, starting over....

Attachments

• d1.JPG
    d1.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1,255
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Mpmarino, don’t feel too alone. And hey, the corpse is reusable, ‘ can’t say that for most crashes 😀

Oh - not at all! I felt like highlighting a total failure. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. Taking every precaution, and then... in a dimly lit room after a too hard days work...

The screwdriver shaft ends up where it doesn't belong :rofl:

Love the look. Very cool :cool:.

Juntuin - AWESOME! Looks very very good, sorry, but you made me to copy your design :D
Would be nice to see more photos if possible in any way.

Thank you :) im not offended if someone likes to clone my ideas, quite the opposite :eek: love to see what kinda cases people build, tired to see same old ebay and modushop cases without any modifications. I can post more photos when i have some time to finish rear plates.

Btw, these are also build mainly on bedroom floor with hand tools (except weldings), i cut perspex- and alu plates outside while it was snowing. So there's lots of little mistakes everywhere, dimensions are not exact etc. But i don't mind, these are kinda industrial look anyways so... :) usually i get some idea and try to build something around it if i can.

The screwdriver shaft ends up where it doesn't belong :rofl:

Just be thankful it wasn't a power drill. I drilled a hole all the way through the side of my thumb once, it just slipped......:eek:

... my sister shoved a chair under me fast, she said I went all white and my legs started wobbling :p