Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Wow - what a great looking collection of amps in this thread! Makes me want to go back and do some re-work on my own...

Years in progress and finally (close to) complete - my trio of Aleph-X amps:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

All of the guts and dirty details are on my web page link in my signature.

My Aleph 5 project.

Attachments

• Εικόνα155.jpg
    Εικόνα155.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 1,871
hi,

really nice buildings out there, but in your power amps is always too much air inside ;)

now something different, my new F3:

and

some mechanical parts:

il mio aleppino 5

the pcb and components used

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

power supply
2kw toroidal 180.000uF capacitor x4

cases costruction

work completed

:p:p;)