Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

My unfinished F5

Here is my F5 not yet complete, but getting very close.
I still have to Anodized the top and front plates "clear mat", and paint black the perforated plates and two stripes on the front plate where the white LED's are going. The clear mat finish should come up nice.
And also some feet to stand on.

Can't wait to listen to it again.

Ill post the finished product soon.

2011-09-22 16.32.30.jpg

Hafler Pro2400 to Delite conversion.

Here's a picture of my Hafler Pro2400 to Delite conversion. Using an IRFP240 as a capacitance multiplier, 500W/120V halogen tube for a load resistor. Signal transistor is a IXTH6N50D2, 52V after the capacitance multiplier, 23.5V at the drain, 1.6A.

With the capacitance multiplier, barely audible hum at the listening position, no HF hash even with my head stuck into these:

Sound is pretty good so far, need to play with some bypass caps for the output electrolytic..

Roscoe

Attachments

• delite1.JPG
    delite1.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,463
  • LeftSpeaker_small.jpg
    LeftSpeaker_small.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,098
The Best - First Watt F3

Andrej,

It looks like you used the 400mm deep (two heatsinks each side) Pessante Dissipante from Modu. I have a similar chassis in my garage. How did you arrange the transistors and how many watts per device are the heatsinks dissipating? I was thinking of using the same heatsinks for the BA-2 (three pairs of mosfets for each channel). Do you think it is up to the job?
Chris