Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

My B1 on the F5 top

5114233631_9fa1ed38a6.jpg

5114228553_e8c90454ab.jpg

It has a nice finished look, Stealth. Can we see pics of the display? How did you make the black front part? Is it a separate part or paint...?

Display is from the dantimax kit, front panel is assembled from more separate parts as You see below. I had a damaged 10mm aluminium panel, black part is 3mm plywood + laser print paper glued together..

regards

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • rampersp.jpg
    rampersp.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 959
MY F5 tower :)

Pic 16f628 remote control, (power on/off, volume and input selector).
UPC 1237 protect.
OPA 2134 preamp, LME 49600 buffer.
2x47000 uf kendeil, 2x15000 nichicon
300w 2x18 toroid transformer.

thanks NELSON PASS.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Finally, I finished my F5 in the refurbished (new front- and backplane) Telewatt SA600 enclosure

At least nearby finished: just a LED in the frontpanel is missing.

Inside view:

Actually driving the Fostex FE83E in the bowls on top of my desk, a nearfield setup:

Below the desk, you can recognize the 15" Goodmans bass. The desk is like an open baffle. The Goodmans is driven actually by a bridged LM3886 amp.

On the right side on the desk you can see on a breadboard the miniDSP I am using as crossover (spdif out, followed by my own DAC's).

Franz

where is the ground wire on f5 pcbs?? i think you must ground your f5 pcbs....