Pictures of your diy Pass amplifier

Hi Blistard and Jacco

Thanks for your kind words. You are correct in the Spectral look. That was exactly what I was trying to achieve.
The only thing remaining is to change the knobs on the x-ono, as shown in post 262 and 263 to match.

I would like to share how I made the front panell.

The case is an off the shelf unit from the VT4C shop in Hong Kong.

The front is a 2 part affair, with a removable sub panell.

I drew up the front lettering in AutoCad (could use any other package for that matter), and printed them on overhead transperency film.

I then got 2mm thick clear acrylic cut to size for me, and then sandwiched the lot together. There are fastening screws from the rear.

It gives the front a really nice depth

Regards

George.
Congrats, excellent work George!

:cheers: & for fun !

My F5 / B1 combo

This is the latest (and much better) incarnation of my F5 and B1. The preamp has a DAC included. (so yes, the philips is only allowed to send S/Pdif ). I am still searching for an appropiate phono-preamp to include. Any suggestions (preferrably an FET-design of which an PCB-design is available) ?

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2,551
SirByrd's amp looks even nicer in person, believe it or not. Not too bad for your typical Seattle 17 year old teenager. BTW: all of his projects have been very detailed and well done.
:D

Best Regards,
Terry
Wow, i started in diy audio stuff around 3 or even 4 years ago, and that seemed to me to be too young :D Now I am 23.