Trojan warnings?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still got trojan horse warnings from avast for passlabs.com
passdiy and firstwatt are back to normal.

Attachments

• image0087.jpg
    image0087.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 298
Email Reply FromThe webmaster at Passdiy.com....
16:44 22 April UK time

'Dear Martin,

Yes, we are aware of the block. We're working with our host provider to get rid of the malware and hope to be back up and running again soon.

Regards,
Desmond.'

Joined 2003
Paid Member
This is why I posted this in the first place. At work, we just got done cleaning up countless trojans out of our system, no fun at all. ( NOTHING to do with this) Nothing here is the fault of Pass, they are doing everything in their power to correct it.

To those of you the chastised me for mentioning it " Quite frankly, I dont give 2 poots about your opinion"! This is serious stuff. Not insulting to anyone but the malicious hacker person who did this. This is something that all of us on the world wide web should discuss openly. Ever see the movie "And the Band Played on"? Not a healthy mentality at all.:eek:

russellc

Message from Google:

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-22.
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including mainnetsoll.com/, hugeadsorg.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS6245 (NETWORK).

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 202
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
If any of you come across anything like that in IE8 please do the following,

To report an unsafe website using Windows Internet Explorer 8:
click the Safety button
in the pull-down menu, select SmartScreen Filter
then click Report Unsafe Website
follow the instructions on that page.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.