Fairchild Amplifier A00-6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone!

I have here a Fairchild A00-6 Amplifier (probably from 1967..) it looks like black little box with 15 pins on a back side, inside the box it has two boards with transistors and neon lams: Picasa Web Albums - Martynov82 - Fairchild Amp...

maybe it was used with fairchild audio recording consoles, the question is: anybody have a right scheme of this thing? or any information like what it was? where it was used? how much Voltage do I need to take this thing on and which pins is for IN and OUT etc.?

I made my own schemes but as I'm not a professional electronic guy it looks like just children pics, on the scheme "FS604 309A" elements indicated like "T?" are photo elements maybe used for receive the lights from neon lamps? here you can see it:
Download FS604 309A.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download FS604 310A.pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I want to use it like a mic preamp if somebody can help me with that It will be great!

my e-mail is martynov82@gmail.com

thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.