Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd April 2010, 03:42 AM   #1
Marra is online now Marra  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Unhappy Dealing with Schuro.de

Has anyone recently ordered from schauro.de. I placed a large order with them 6 weeks ago; received an order number and copy of my order but nothing since. The phone is always engaged and emails[in English] get no reply.At first I was't concerned but now the cases are built and other parts obtained I'm getting frustrated. Do I need to email in German?http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif
Old 2nd April 2010, 03:57 AM   #2
tinitus is offline tinitus  Europe
diyAudio Moderator

Hmm, that would be a shame as they seem to have some nice stuff

I have looked a lot on what they offer

Seems they only have some of their listed parts on the on-line shop

If you havent ordered on-line, a delay might be because your parts are non-stocked parts ?

But I would sure like to know how it goes
Old 2nd April 2010, 04:01 AM   #3
grufti is offline grufti  United States
wombat
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marra View Post
Has anyone recently ordered from schauro.de. I placed a large order with them 6 weeks ago; received an order number and copy of my order but nothing since. The phone is always engaged and emails[in English] get no reply.At first I was't concerned but now the cases are built and other parts obtained I'm getting frustrated. Do I need to email in German?http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

I have no experience with www.schuro.de at all, but I recently experienced a very unexpected delay in getting a shipment from a very reputable German manufacturer of studio equipment. I am German myself and had no trouble emailing in German.

It turns out that the shipment was in DHL - German Postal Service - USPS - DHL USA limbo somehow and that tracking messages between any or all of those players had become jumbled by a system switch of one of the companies involved.

In all it took more than five weeks to get the shipment and there were no tracking messages available thoughout.

I believe it is www.schuro.de not www.schauro.de. Are you sure that your email messages are addressed correctly?
Old 2nd April 2010, 04:47 AM   #4
Gordy is offline Gordy  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I was going to place an order, but not so sure now.

Are there any suppliers in the UK that provide heat-sink cases like schuro.de ?
(Like: 19"-Kühlkörpergehäuse)

Or in mainland Europe? (I know of Modu / HiFi2000, but would like alternatives if possible)?
Old 2nd April 2010, 07:47 AM   #5
Beftus is offline Beftus  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

I have never had a problem with schuro.de (hifituning24.de). Placed several orders there. Delivery of the goods always within a week. I do agree that 6 weeks is a long time. I remember having read that a polite email in German ("Sehr geërhter Herr...") could work wonders.

Last edited by Beftus; 2nd April 2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 2nd April 2010, 08:38 AM   #6
DUC985 is offline DUC985  Germany
diyAudio Member

if you want i can try to give them a call next week. I have bought three or four times from them. Last one was last week without any problems.
Drop me a PM with the order number and your real name in case you want that ...
Old 2nd April 2010, 08:55 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beftus View Post
I have never had a problem with schuro.de (hifituning24.de). Placed several orders there. Delivery of the goods always within a week. I do agree that 6 weeks is a long time. I remember having read that a polite email in German ("Sehr geërhter Herr...") could work wonders.
I agree!

But they don't use their email.... I also made some questions, and still waiting for an answer (4 emails in english the last 3 weeks...)
Old 2nd April 2010, 09:16 AM   #8
Marra is online now Marra  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Thanks for your replies. As I don't have a Paypal account [really should get one] I opted to pay by bank transfer so I havent paid them any money. The email of my order said there bank details would be mailed to me. I am obviously still waiting. I am loath to cancel as they have everything I want to complete my Xono.
DUC985; I;ll take you up on your kind offer. Thanks.
Old 4th April 2010, 04:52 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Default Schuro

He will never responding your call .

DUC985 you can talk to the answering machine

Easy to ontact over Ebay.

4 WIMA Folien Kondensator FKP2 63V 0,033uF 5mm 2,5% bei eBay.de: Bauelemente (endet 02.05.10 22:00:01 MESZ)
Old 6th April 2010, 07:35 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

I know that guy over 20 years. You need a lot patiance.

Hide this!Advertise here!