Datasheets for Lovoltech LD1107N

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the specs. I'm doing my bachelor's thesis on a current-driven power stage for an audio amplifier.

I'm considering using a JFET topology to avoid the need for extra diodes due to the body diode of regular MOSFETs. My supervisor had a bunch of the Lovoltech JFETs in his drawer but no datasheet, hence my request.

Examining the datasheet I think the perspective is promising, although the maximum V(DS) is quite low and limits the output power. But for my project it might be okay, since it's just a proof-of-concept project. The FET can withstand a high drain current, which is what I need for my design. I'm gonna have to give some more thought.

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
when going to lovoltech.com i cannot really see a way to obtasin parts from them anymore. does anyone have an idea what happend to their production of power jfets?

I speculate that they inherited them through the acquisition of
the assets of another company. I think I bought about half their
inventory and possibly some of the remainder was tossed.

In any case, I think you have to look to SemiSouth now for new power JFETs.

:cool:

Well, regarding the models, I seem to have lost them. I had a disc crash last summer and I can't seem to find 'em anywhere now :( I have given them to some of the members of this forum so, some one may step up and offer to give them back to us :eek: You may be able to do a search and find the thread where I offered them and who requested I send them?
I had very good results just modifying the standard jfet model for the LU1014D, the 2sk170 for instance, with data sheet info and in circuit measurements. As I remember the Vth was 1.15, Beta was 28, Lambda is important but :confused:

As I understand the Lovotech story they did not even have their own production facilities. They went to an outside foundry. Then some deal took place where they changed their name to Qspeed...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.