to what values I should go with irfp 9610

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just build zen v4. I can nowhere find zvp 3310 :( what mosfet with low capasistance like nelso said i shuld use? now I use irfp 9610. how much I should lower values of r 1,r3 original is 47.5 and 221k. I underatand that first would be 10k, but 221k. to what, nelson didnt said concrete.

and anybody has few spare zvp 3310? :( I would pay 5eur/each.

and my transformesr doesnt take 1.5,or2,or3 a fuses, they only take 6-8a<. not heating, no problems, but they doesnt take anything lower thatn 6A, where is a problem? they are toroids 250VA each. bypased with wima 400v. thanks for any help:nod:

good luck in projects. I am happy with zen. except bass responce and some kind of discortions, but they are friendly to my ears.

and anybody has few spare zvp 3310? :( I would pay 5eur/each.

Send your mailing address, and I will send you 3 to get started. They are cheap from Digi-kEY in the US.

Double check those fuse sizes. It sounds like the current ratings are for the output side and not the input. With your 230 volt mains, a 1 amp fuse is close to correct. A three amp is way too large. The smoke will comer out of everything way before the fuse goes.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.