an Aleph maniac is back

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to all the mates I used to have great times in here, and of course hello to Nelson Pass! maybe some of you old residends will remember me, anyway ,in "savoir faire" page on my site you'll see the Pass projects that were build , sometimes with great help from you all:D
take care and have a look, i just have made some nice speakers:
viardaudiodesign: Enceintes hifi haut de gamme et optimisation audio
and merry Xmas to all ;)
Bob

Hello to all the mates I used to have great times in here, and of course hello to Nelson Pass! maybe some of you old residends will remember me, anyway ,in "savoir faire" page on my site you'll see the Pass projects that were build , sometimes with great help from you all:D
and merry Xmas to all ;)
Bob

It's the Martinis that add the finishing touch.Certainly a very attractive array ...Where have you been ???? Betcha you've been LISTENING!!!!!

and merry Xmas to all ;)
Bob

same to you Bob and of course all DIY'ers ....... :cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.