trademark laws

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know the american law. But in all european states you can do what you want. If you don't "bring it to the market"! Bringing to the market means to advertise it, to sell it or even to give it away to people that are unknown by you (if you give away more than 1-3 peaces).

I think the american law is almost the same.

Regards

I don't know the american law. But in all european states you can do what you want. If you don't "bring it to the market"! Bringing to the market means to advertise it, to sell it or even to give it away to people that are unknown by you (if you give away more than 1-3 peaces).

I think the american law is almost the same.

Regards

Must be fairly international then, because that's waht a Notary told me out here (only the # of pieces depended on the item... 2-way radios were 5, power amps were 3...)

Cheers!

Must be fairly international then, because that's waht a Notary told me out here (only the # of pieces depended on the item... 2-way radios were 5, power amps were 3...)

Cheers!

The idea of a trademark is really international (and almost independent of the political system). The number of pieces was only an estimation, take the term "a small number" here where "small" might depend on the value.

But in this case I would not hurt Mr. Pass' properties, no matter what the law says because we are here because of Nelsons geniality. And personally I think the passdiy logo is way more cool.

Have a nice day

Thanks for the inputs. I know selling F5's wouldn't be cool, but I don't plan on
selling anything. I may just put something more generic on the front panel in
case I decide to build one of the other pa designs. I would like to reuse the case
if I make something else and I didn't realize this hobby was so expensive!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.