Parts give away

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a ZV9, some transformers and a chassis for pass labs projects. Not to mention a couple thousand resisters. If someone around the Methuen, Mass. area wants them please come and pick them up this week. There is a dumpster in the driveway it will be emptied soon. Call me to arrange pick up 978-689-3612. Thanks in advance, Mike.

Just out of curiosity. Why are you off loading this stuff?
Have you built the perfect amp and given up on diy?

I have built at least 30 amps over the last couple of years. There were ten or so amps around the house at any time. Ten or fifteen to other members to have fun with. I will probably build a couple more. Power jfet?
The company I work for has downsized. The is a lot of surplus that I have accumulated. I still have transformers from when Harvadian moved years ago. The DIYer are always looking for parts.

And I do have a system that I like very much.

Mike,

Might I suggest you look into Class D. Either get a board from Class-D Audio dot com or look at the kits over at 41hz audio's site. I ignored digital amps all these years and they've made such huge strides in the last several years as to virtually leave analog amps in the dust! My T.I. based Class-D Audio board is better then any of the stuff I've built over the years... Pass, Krell, etc, etc. I am finishing up what is probably my last analog amp project right now... the BPA-300 chip amps. I spent alot of money on the parts so I am going to finish them no matter what at this point.

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.