diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Pass Labs (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/)
-   -   FirstWatt J2 (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/151909-firstwatt-j2.html)

Blues 20th September 2009 02:28 AM

FirstWatt J2
 
All things J2 so far...:cloud9:

http://www.firstwatt.com/downloads/J...fier%20pdf.pdf

http://www.firstwatt.com/downloads/J2%20BRO%20pdf.pdf

http://www.firstwatt.com/watts_new.htm

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/firstwatt10/j2.html

Michael Rothacher 20th September 2009 02:42 AM

Awesome.

Has it really been 10 years? It went fast.

Also, Zen had a 15 year anniversary this year.

Namaste, Firstwatt dudes.

Magura 20th September 2009 10:24 AM

Now the big deal is:

How do we get our hands on a few of those Semisouth JFET's ?:eek:


Magura :)

juma 20th September 2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrothacher (Post 1928142)
...
Namaste...

Greek ? ;)

chinsettawong 20th September 2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magura (Post 1928290)
Now the big deal is:

How do we get our hands on a few of those Semisouth JFET's ?:eek:


Magura :)

Exactly!

Wachara C.

Michael Rothacher 20th September 2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juma (Post 1928296)
Greek ? ;)

I watch "Lost". :)

MEH 20th September 2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magura (Post 1928290)
Now the big deal is:

How do we get our hands on a few of those Semisouth JFET's ?:eek:

Followed closely by "How much better could a JX2 be?" And for me, that is followed immediately by "I wonder if that should really be XJ2 or J2X instead?"

rickmcinnis 20th September 2009 03:49 PM

Group Buy?
 
Has anyone investigated what the minimum order would be?

Is it possible the fellow who did the LOVOLTECH group buy would be willing to do something like that again?

Magura 20th September 2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickmcinnis (Post 1928434)
Has anyone investigated what the minimum order would be?

Is it possible the fellow who did the LOVOLTECH group buy would be willing to do something like that again?

Not a bad idea!

I will get on to this tomorrow.

Grey is not an option, and it is also not reasonable to push this over on him again.


Magura :)

chinsettawong 20th September 2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magura (Post 1928436)
Not a bad idea!

I will get on to this tomorrow.

Grey is not an option, and it is also not reasonable to push this over on him again.


Magura :)

Count me in for the GB for some of these JFETs.

Wachara C.

:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2