Thanks Karen!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

I thought I would share this experience with you ---

I came across the diyaudio site about 3 months back and decided to put together a Zen V4. I had some questions regarding the thermistor use and the possible use of some other part and e-mailed passdiy, Karen from Passdiy replied immediately and after a few e-mails and exactly three days later, the thermistors were in my posession (shipped PRIORITY MAIL!!!) WOW! I offered to send a check for them, but was told that there is no need!!
The thermistors dont cost much but the whole gesture and service was nothing short of amazing!!!
....and this was not a one time experience, with all my clumsy efforts at the Zen V4, some replacement parts are on their way again!!! I hope for passdiy, that this round of replacement parts should do it :)

I dont know how e to repay Nelson Pass and his group for all their efforts (besides small things such as.... buying their kits)

Also many thanks to a lot of you who have answered my posts over time....a lot of silly ones from a newbie. I am going to keep at DIY for a while so I am sure I will get better

cheers
Sridhar (vsr)

Thanks Karen! Post #1

Hi All

I thought I would share this experience with you ---

I came across the diyaudio site about 3 months back and decided to put together a Zen V4. I had some questions regarding the thermistor use and the possible use of some other part and e-mailed passdiy, Karen from Passdiy replied immediately and after a few e-mails and exactly three days later, the thermistors were in my posession (shipped PRIORITY MAIL!!!) WOW! I offered to send a check for them, but was told that there is no need!!
The thermistors dont cost much but the whole gesture and service was nothing short of amazing!!!
....and this was not a one time experience, with all my clumsy efforts at the Zen V4, some replacement parts are on their way again!!! I hope for passdiy, that this round of replacement parts should do it :)

I dont know how e to repay Nelson Pass and his group for all their efforts (besides small things such as.... buying their kits)

Also many thanks to a lot of you who have answered my posts over time....a lot of silly ones from a newbie. I am going to keep at DIY for a while so I am sure I will get better

cheers
Sridhar (vsr)

What about a thermistor group buy ? :clown: :clown: :clown:
You´re right! The service and contact is really professional and nice though I finally haven´t bought the kit. Sorry!
Hopefully the ZV5 gives me opportunity?

One more thanks!

Regards
Jens - appreciates companies with pro-service

Sridhar,

I agree, Karen the Passlabs Diva is very capable and a really nice person to deal with.

I recall my Pearl Kit arrived ahead of time even though my money order had not hit front counter.

What would we do without Karen, our PASSDIY darling.

Ian:happy2:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.