Santa UPS! Pass Goodies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lookie Lookie what Santa UPS Brought me yesterday! pass Goodies! WahooOOOO!!

A pair of Papa made 3 bulb per channel Zen lite's and a Stasis II in need of some doctoring! whooooOOOOOOT!!!!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

(If you could only see the size of the smile on my face!)

Nelson Pass said:
McMaster Carr for the bulbs.

:cool:

Thanks N.P!! I dug out my issue of AA and re-read the article on the Zen Lites and noticed your mention of the 3 bulb amps and Mc-master-Carr as the source for the bulbs. But looking online i see they don't handle Phillips brand bulbs, and this came with 12x Phillips brand 300 watt bulbs. and rather then change them all out so they match (yes im picky like that) I found a place here locally that can get me the matching Phillips brand bulbs. But i will give Mcmaster a call and inquire.

If i understand it correctly. Each one of these is stereo? when used with the Unbalanced RCA inputs? if so i can maybe at least fire one up for a bit while i am waiting for the bulbs for the other channel to arrive.

Zc

OHHHHHH I just couldnt wait anymore. so tonight i connected ONE of the Zen Lites to my living room speakers and iPod...yeah yeah i know but i couldn't wait any more. I played some wav files off the ipod and I am very impressed. pretty good power. enough to fill the room to good volume, good bass. YEAH! running these balanced is going to be SWEET!

ZC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.