Stasis Voltage section

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have malfunctioning SA/1
For the Outputcurrentsection I use The MJ15023 and MJ15025.
Is there any need to use an type for the 4 transistors that make up the Voltage section in a SA\1 of the Stasis tandem? saw somewhere a reference to MJ15003/04.
Or can I just put in the same but of the opposite type? (NPN on a PNP row of currentdumping transistors and vice versa)
Problems with biasdrift could be one of the A42/92 TO92s or the MPSU10/60 drivers my technician though suspects the Stasis Voltage section.

What I ment, but probably not stated correctly, is that for the Stasis Voltage section I could use the same type of TO3 MJ15023/25 series but a NPN doping (or what ever one should call that) in front of a PNP row of currentdumping outputtransistors and vice versa.
I reckon there are 4 Stasis voltage transistors in a SA/1 and 36 Current dumping transistors and you can use the same type of device for them?
Is there a need to Beta match the Stasis voltage section of transistors like in the Stasis 1,2 and 3 Series?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.