Consent for work on your FW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good Board's, less price.

What specifically are you offering?

Making boards according modifications suggested by members here. (Like change component size, type). intention to provide quality boards, on cost sharing, benefit for me, I get to learn, and get my proto boards covered.

Also some DIY'ers from India are not able to buy board's cause of cost, and shipping would like to make board available locally.

A free sample?

Thinking of !! I have left over boards initial one with IP issue, one I made copy of F1 (I did not know about IP issues then) 5 Nos F1 Amplifier Board will gave away free, only shipping cost applies

and next lot with changed layout Around $19 a Set (2Amps, 1 PSU) and $1 per set to DIY

F3, F5 they would be new boards.. will keep at $25 per set initialy (due to Setup, NRC Charges) then drop the price accordingly.. (same $1 Per set to DIY)

does it sound ok ?

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
What's the matter? Do you think that I sit in front of the screen
waiting for you to type something?

Here is my daughter, just back from 20 weeks in Dharamsala

:cool:

Attachments

• lauren.jpg
    lauren.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 712
You meant as a tribute

I had done a mistake may be unknowingly, this is fair chance to pay for it in way I can afford to !

Not sure but I think the OP is asking to attach NP name to his PCB design for sales (Group Buy?)

OP ?? I am not familiar with most names here !!

all new work has it, Original Copyright by Nelson Pass on all boards, as NP stated this before, like Board should have DIY, etc.. !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.