b1 buffer request

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI,

All those that have built the B1 buffer by Passlabs, could someone sell me a spare one which is fully working, built and in a case?

I think I saw someone made the single supply version in a small portable case, before moving onto his dual supply version.

My last one did not go as planned and I could never fix it so I do not want to suffer again, and I'm in need of a preamp. I'm sure there must be someone who is willing to fulfill this request?

Thanks.

Professor Smith~

Well the trouble is, it works, but it just doesnt sound right to me.

So I am assuming it may have a fault somewhere.

I would rather it not work then at least I would know how to fix it. In my case, I dont even know whats wrong with it. It could be a subtle problem such as a damaged capacitor or someone suggewted grounding but I dont believ grounding could make such a big difference in sound quality.

The only other sign is a hiss and a slight buzz which increases dramatically when i touch the circuit (its an open circuit which was built point to point)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.