B1-Turbo on a Chip

Firstly thank you all for your interests.

Pls realise this is NOT an opamp, but a JFET follower or unity gain buffer. If your application is precisely that, you can also make a TO92 version from 2 matched 2SK170s or 2SJ369s. Please read the beginning of the thread. I have explained that in detail already.

If you want to make a discrete opamp, like the Burson, OPAEarth, or OPAMoon, then you need to go to the other thread of mine and have a look at that.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120445&highlight=

The opamp is much more complex, especially with stability and drift issues which does not make it a necessary direct plug-in to commercial opamps.

As to dual versions, have a look at the layout yourself and see whether you can pack 2x more components within the same footprint.

I have no objections for Jean-Paul to send the boards to someone else who is more committed to testing this seriously. He only needs to declare his committment to test here on the forum.

As to board availability, I shall eventually make them available, together with matched JFETs, after the evaluation by the 3 persons, who are today :

Dave
Jean-Paul (still)
Jim

I don't lay my PCBs with Gerber, so I cannot support that request.

Patrick

If you really want to build this, then just make a committment here to report back in 2 months, and I am sure Jean Paul would be happy be send you the 2 PCBs that he got from me. Failing that, you'll get 2 from me, totally free of charge.

If not, then maybe you shouldn't have my ACAD files either.

;)

Patrick

If you want, I can take your PCB and make a gerber out of it, I am about to have some PCBs made up in the next month or so in a similar form factor, so I could have these made up along with them, if that would interest you. all I would need is a screenshot of the board and a full schematic. I think i can have these made up in volume of about $100 for about $5 each give or take.