Aboslute Pass

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pass and Present...

Nelson, I loved the article and the photos.....when I saw the 1974 "Ion Cloud" picture I just had to laugh - you did look good cleaned up !! Your hair has changed color though !!

I'm told by one of my smart-*** English friends that as you age your hair grows in both directions...when the roots find gray matter, the hair turns gray, when they find nothing they fall out !!! (I try not to give my bald friends too hard a time, but it is hard to restrain myself sometimes, especially when the joke is on me.)

Thanks for all the WISDOM. This is a wonderful vocation / avocation.......

Memories by Barbra Streisand or the Way We Were

Sorry Papa couldn't help myself as I get it all the time, ear hair nose hair, you know what I mean.

Cheers George

Attachments

• ion5.jpg
    ion5.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,109
absolute sound Pass Pictures

It seems being around electric fields surrounded by high voltage and current keeps one looking young.

Great article and the one in AudioXpress on Erno Borbley was also excellent. Erno mentions Nelson in his interview regarding class A designs.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.