X150.5 manual ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all
sorry to bother with maybe a silly one.... where can I dload an X150.5 manual?

I mean the manual of the last revision of the X150.5, namely the one with 20 mos pairs x channel, this back plate:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and this "naked view"
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

many thanks
mike

PS I don't really need the manual, ampli is perfectly functioning and I'm very happy with it.... it's just that if I like something, if I really really like something, I want to know everything... :D :D

PPS I already have the "manual" found in the box... but it describes the previous revision of the X150.5...

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I don't think we have re-written the owner's manual. From a user's
standpoint the only new thing is the ground post on the back for
people with active subwoofers, and the option for lower gain (20 dB).

Since you have already been inside, you may have seen the jumpers
for that.

:cool:

Thanks Nelson,
here my problem, the amp fall down the safety switch in my home.
I just get back the amp from a renowned service office in Italy (Milan) after one year because this people cannot repair it!!! So the amp has the same problem.
I checked the power transformer and it have the two coils of secondary winding short circuit together and grounded.
I think that I need a new transformer??
Thank you
Max

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Is the tripping due to ground fault or overcurrent?

If you took an ohmmeter and measured the secondaries
to ground, you would see low impedance - that is not
an indicator of fault.

I don't quite understand from your description, but it
sounds like you may real repair, quite possibly a new
transformer.

I suggest that you email me for the purpose of helping
you get the amp repaired.

:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.