pearl, q4 no voltage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
unfortunately one channel of my pearl phono stage stopped working and needs some help. First aid indication:

No voltage on Q4 (the ztx 450) next to the 2sk 389. There is a "control point" were I should measure 13,8 V or so. Any hint what that points to?

help is highly appreciated
stefan

My best guess is that you have burned the 2sk389 (not your fault, but a lot of people have had this problem).

If you don't think that is the problem. Please take the schematics and put all your measurements on the schematics (you can do this is in paint), then I might be able to point you to the problem.

hey cviller, that is veery kind of you. When Leela finished, I´ll also have a look at the schematics and report ;)

URL]

cviller, thanx again for offering your help.
After a friend of mine also supposed that the double fet is gone, i was offensive and changed it with two 2sk 170. I matched them with a 9V battery and a 10Ohm resistor.
Than i split the source resistors (two 20 Ohms) and everything is fine now. soundstage still in the middle.

When i plugged it in there still was no sound on the left channel, but it turned out that the cable was broken. (but the channel was also;) )

tnx
stefan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.