Old School F5 by ZM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
case - found in another room
caps - 44.000/30 Mallory
donut - 2x18Vac/350VA
graetzs- generic 35A/400V
pcbs by local GB ( copyleft by Borko)
wiring - mostly Visaton 2,5 qmm
connection - Nonamers

wooden front plate - treated with Dammar ........ ( maximum improvement in sound :rofl: )

Attachments

• 1 front.jpg
    1 front.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,250
Zen Mod said:
wooden front plate - treated with Dammar ........ ( maximum improvement in sound :rofl: )

What can I say....UGLY!...(but somebody said that already)...

whazzat..tweety there, nest to Sonidos...DE250?

And, to make OB's less painful and wife less nervous, how would you do that? Sealed bass, Open-air sonido, and nitty-tweety next to it or?? :devilr:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Re: Old School F5 by ZM

Vix said:

What can I say....UGLY!...(but somebody said that already)...

whazzat..tweety there, nest to Sonidos...DE250?

And, to make OB's less painful and wife less nervous, how would you do that? Sealed bass, Open-air sonido, and nitty-tweety next to it or?? :devilr:

tnx Vix .

down ( not under ) is my precious LC1B , in ML TQWT box originaly made by local fella - here known as Zoran ; Selenium is dreky D205Ti , conneceted as helper to LC1B , via 1uF VQ and T attenuator .

Sonido is ..... open air ..... that's certainly most open (open) baffle I know :rofl:

regarding wifey - you know our old saying ........ "good **** , peace in home " ..........

I don't have these probs with wifey - these pics are from my Kingdom ... (workshop)

:clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.