New Pass Riaa !?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just found this picture on a danish resellers web site - see the picture attached in the post below. The reseller states that this new RIAA is superseding the XONO - and that they expect a lower price than on the XONO.

Looks nice - a bit like a new line of design in style with the XP series preamps - but funny there is nothing about this product (SCP-1) either on pass labs website - nor is google able to come up with something - did I miss something?

Cheers!
Hans (hugging his beloved Pearl Riaa...)

Pic attached

Attachments

• img_3767[1].jpg
    img_3767[1].jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 903
Whistleblower :)

Sorry if I blew the whistle to fast there Nelson?
But now the cat is out of the bag - can we have a few design details on it? Your RIAA's have always been rated as some of the best on the planet it seems - can it really be improved? ;-)

And is it really thought of as the new Xono - and also priced lower - i am guessing that single chassis construction must give quite a price difference when the expenses have echoed out through the distributor/reseller chain? Your chassis must contribute significantly to the cost of a preamp?

Kind regards
Hans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.