The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Miracle product made from bitter apple, no freezing in liquid nitrogen or crystal mats required. Spray it on your interconnects and cables, or soak a cloth in it and run it along the length of the speaker wire.
Listening tests confirmed, I could pull out some colorful adjectives to describe the difference.
100% guarantee your system will sound better than not using it - if you have a puppy that doesn't like the taste of bitter.
There is the occasional sound of a squeaky toy that will go on for a few minutes, but find that even with the amplifier unplugged I am unable to get rid of the squeak. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=660458&stc=1&d=1517678525

Attachments

• bitterapple.jpg
    bitterapple.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 203
Speaking of bitter apple deterrent, I wish I had some, way back before the days of wireless connectivity, when my dog destroyed an ethernet cable running from the office to the couch. What a mess that was. The biggest fear was that if he'd actually swallowed any of the pieces they might perforate his stomach or intestines. :eek:

BTW, nice looking Ridgeback puppy!

To be PC, should those be called Zimbabwe(an) Ridgebacks nowadays ?

Don't know. Recently realized I named him after an Italian poet from the 13th century. If you listen to those lyrics with that poet in mind, the song can have a very different meaning.

Always interesting to observe a dog listening to a nice sound system for the first time. Head, ears, eyes moving around to chase sound. Much as some fellow humans.

Cheers!

Another sunny day at Sea Ranch.

NP and SL

:)
Nice, I guess some large monolytic open baffles were playing some chillout music in the background...
What, no? Just enjoying the sunshine? :D
By the way, did I tell you that I almost became a billionaire? That is, until I saw that the banknote I found in my parent's house basement is dated on 1993, the time of hyper-inflation...

Attachments

• IMAG2803.jpg
    IMAG2803.jpg
    981.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMAG2802.jpg
    IMAG2802.jpg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 161