The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hm, I think, most of us try to build our paradise.
I am happy to enjoy my rather normal, meager and uneventful life for the most part. I will leave the paradise for when I am able to get away from the norm. It gives me that certain something to look forward to. Perhaps when I retire, I will look for my full time paradise. Until then, I soldier on.

Nasty and anxiety making that arterial fibrillation! I know from experience...thank God that I did not stop the ciggies! BUT I would not need to go to Edinburgh at 0600 on the 30th (Tomorrow) to have stents but in my heart (angioplasty) had I never started smoking? Hope I sleep well tonight!

Jacco,

The AF becomes less worrying and the extremes tend to moderate; that has been my experience having had it for some 15 years. If it gets bad or I have chest pains I call an ambulance and they put me on a drip overnight, but normally I just take it slow and it rights itself over a couple of days. But they will have put you on Warfarin I expect....have your tail removed first!!!!

Well, I got as far as the angiogram! Too much damage for stents and at least a triple by-pass is necessary. This to occur in January/early February!

Getting used to the fact - which does cause some anxiety...but, hey, I can look forward to some time to build that M2 + B3 pre!!! :)

Jacko:

Have your problems subsided yet?

I'm on a Goosfraba diet.

I carried a Holter monitoring device for 24 hours, after which the ECG registration was emailed to a cardiologist. Said my heart cycles show no abnormalities.

Good! :cool:

[Everyone better be low key whilst Jacco is on that diet!] :yes:

That is why I refrained from making the comment that your rhythms are the one part which shows no abnormalities!

:joker:

Last edited:
Mystery Solved!!

This is what happened the DoDo!! It got bigger and learned how to fly! :deerman:

Attachments

• _99162594_mediaitem99162593.jpg
    _99162594_mediaitem99162593.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 219