The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I never got to try this at home. But I have a pair of hand made prototypes @ 1m interconnects from that M5K series. I use them as tone-arm leads.

This was a Yamamura Churchill product (no longer in existence) and some of the earlier cables, such as the FG series, were marketed by A.R.T. (Italy).

For Be Yamamura's latest offerings see:

TWOGOODEARS - ??????????: Jean Hiraga meets ALE and Be Yamamura: one of the VERY best systems in the world?

You will see that on his multi-horns he is using pretty thin leads with very little covering. I am sure that a pair of those will be less money than the time ZM spent re-terminating the M6000 leads!!:D:D

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
What-F is M-6K ?

You asking me ?
H T F I know?
still watching dude changing light bulb vidi and such

Hopefuly I get to one when he Blipping die or sumthink like that if there is one

Wonder what is going to finaly get him? Is not that I dislike him more than any body else is just plain curiosity...
a Sting Ray came to mind if that does not ...:confused:

You asking me ?
H T F I know?
still watching dude changing light bulb vidi and such

Hopefuly I get to one when he Blipping die or sumthink like that if there is one

Wonder what is going to finaly get him? Is not that I dislike him more than any body else is just plain curiosity...
a Sting Ray came to mind if that does not ...:confused:

i thought he was funny. its got to be a act. cant be realy that stupid

A few years ago I had built something with a submersed float switch. The float switch was connected to 240v mains power (very bad), the equipment started behaving erratically. No one could work out what was the issue so they asked me to check it out.

After warming up the brain cells I was able to determine it was the float switch, but yea the flock was lacking in faith and they all said, "master how can we believe if we can not see it with our own eyes", then instead of me saying, "behold my children, those that believe without seeing are blessed and shall be rewarded in heaven", I put my hand into the water and proceeded to play with the float switch while the circuit was still live when suddenly I felt a tingling sensation and my heart stopped, then apparently the ugliest woman on planet earth was seen giving me mouth to mouth resuscitation while the ambulance arrived.

Now I have to live with "What was it like being kissed by Fiona? baaaaaah hahahahahahaha."

Bastards

never mind found it.....

2pd..... sorry for bringing it up.

but i gotta say. that is a good story.
after the part where you are ok.

Yeah but ugly Fiona sound much like movies ;)

Be nice to see picture & don't forghet the BIC lighter as reference :D

Attachments

• shrek-third-fiona-462.jpg
    shrek-third-fiona-462.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 93