The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
you all are on my forum ignore list , so I can't see what you're writing

:rofl:

That might explain why I only see your post a couple of times a week lately.
Now I understand that you were sitting on top of pole reading stuff that no one else can see (not even Papa) ....

That you are seeing things that no one else can see explains many things...... :D:D:D

I'm just wondering if what you envision are hallucinations or enlightenment :eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
But knowing that he is all seeing, all knowing (and omnipotent) I expect you will get a response anyway.

Wize guy sez don't fart while you are wearing a wetsuit.....;)

Attachments

• Inflated unxplained-photo-.jpg
    Inflated unxplained-photo-.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 85
Joined 2006
Paid Member
ha-ha! where do you get this stuff?

i think your so immature! and that means your my hero.

that is the maturity level i strive for!

:D:D:D

When I got to granddaddy - granduncle status I started relating to the little boogers crawling and running around. For example - it iz not unusual for me to be looking around for sum boob's to suckle on...... I won't get into exactly why I like to misbehave tho..... :devily:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

That cap that he is wearing with the orange "T" on it is the logo for the University of Tennessee - up in the mountains in Knoxville. Most of the kids there are either the offspring of dating cousins or working at the Oak Ridge nuke plant.....

I live on a street where every other house has a fishing boat in the driveway too.... :rolleyes:

- it iz not unusual for me to be looking around for sum boob's to suckle on...... I won't get into exactly why I like to misbehave tho..... :devily:

Same here do you have Peeter Pan sindrome?

Easy to test not even a doctor required.

Just see nurse and sit on her lap, rest I shall live to you, you know if you got it!!!
Still
I am not sure and like to be tested as often as possible.