The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Pink suits you. Btw a couple of yards with a manual movet entitels a beer. Easy. By law.

Btw can anyone guess what this is?

Attachments

• bild1.JPG
    bild1.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 65
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Not quite. It does not drive a garage door. It drives this

Water pipe cooled class A Pass something amplifier driving wifey's bookcase nick-nack storage area..... :p

Ya can't fool me - thoze tarfo's aren't even hooked up..... (yet)...:D:D:D

Waaaaaait a second - it just came to me in a BFO (blinding flash of the obvious) - it's a class A water heater for the house plumbing.....

Last edited:
Pink suits you. Btw a couple of yards with a manual movet entitels a beer. Easy. By law.

No NO no and once more no time have come that we stand united and oppose the political correctness of any such statement. Shame on you and be banished from those pages ever after

The beer is mine and the fact that she decide to tame nature and keep the grass short does not give her any right to drink my beer.

Let her cut the grass if so she wishes I have no problem with that especially as any effort to impose order on nature divert her attention from her main occupation to impose order on moi but drink beer especially my beer I say no.

Please gentlemen’s and fellow Dodos is time you show your support and firmly stop such nonsense especially as you know how easily this kind of rumour may propagate and became accepted norm

Hang on a minute you thought that maybe it was me cutting the grass and who the Dodo give you that impression?

WTF wuld I waste good money on hand driven mover when there are quite a few perfectley functional with seat and engine and came with beer fridge as optional extra and numerous oportunities to tinker with?

Water pipe cooled class A Pass something

Thats awesome. What are the mid woofers

The story is my friend Bernt both likes to live with a small environmental footprint as possible at the same time he likes the fifi/diy stuff.

So he built himself a sun waterheater system on the roof and the Passdiy ZV7-T hangs on the accumulator tank to help heating the water. In the summer thou, the water gets to hot so he has to cool it with that radiator.

His wifey was away in the US so he invited me to a BBQ/look-listen-feel day and I drove the 120 km wednsday. Great day.

The tank/passamp is in under the house, and the spkrs are just above. Just a lil hole drilled for cables.

The thing with those ultra sensitive systems is not just the obvious that you kan play at levels that makes your guts explode with just a few watts, but that you can play at levels where you can make a normal conversation in the room and at the same time have a full concert experience. The bass is not just loud, you can hear the details in the bassfrequency areas that earlyer was unexperienced by your truly.

The elements in the build is Beyma 10G40 and CP380M. If you ever get near Gothenburg...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The story is my friend Bernt both likes to live with a small environmental footprint as possible at the same time he likes the fifi/diy stuff.
:D:D:D

So he built himself a sun waterheater system on the roof and the Passdiy ZV7-T hangs on the accumulator tank to help heating the water. In the summer thou, the water gets to hot so he has to cool it with that radiator.
Very inventive :cool::cool::cool:

His wifey was away in the US so he invited me to a BBQ/look-listen-feel day and I drove the 120 km wednsday. Great day.
I thought that I felt a disturbance in the force...... :darkside:

The thing with those ultra sensitive systems is not just the obvious that you kan play at levels that makes your guts explode with just a few watts, but that you can play at levels where you can make a normal conversation in the room and at the same time have a full concert experience. The bass is not just loud, you can hear the details in the bassfrequency areas that earlyer was unexperienced by your truly.
With that set of speakers I'll bet it can play very loud and very clear and sound very sweet.... I'm eating my heart out!!!!

The elements in the build is Beyma 10G40 and CP380M. If you ever get near Gothenburg...

Hmmmmmm - I don't travel much anymore - but that is tempting!!! :cool: