The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

My wife is upset with me. Says I am spending too much time in the Pub and not enough time working.

Sorry could not resist :D

What kind of work is that?

Attachments

• Litle fingher.png
    Litle fingher.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 104
I love the feminine side of things.

I like boobies so much I decided to grow a pair of my own.

QUOTE]

Please don't

I use to work with Jeff at Bridgewater paper mill and he came back from Brasill whit a pair of bubbies.

Can you figure out the expense to build special toilet facilities in the Pub.

PS
OK OK only joking and won't do it anymore.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas, that's the way to catch a Canadian male, diamonds are the usual fare for the females, as is the case in many cultures.

Pretty much the reason that diamond's are expensive is because they hold a lot of them off of the market in order to keep the price high. If any member of the diamond cartel were to start dumping their hoard the value would drop like a stone..... :rolleyes:

as is the case in many cultures.

That's what I said, they out-roll your pockets.
If not diamonds, they'll find some other Sheit to smear on themselves. (Oh Honey, you smell like anus again)

https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/ambergris-treasure-found-in-dead-texel-whale/
Ambergris an excretion from the Sperm Whale, beachcombing for ambergris in NZ, ambergris and its uses

(stuff does $4k-$12k the pound. 83 kilograms of average quality is good for $1.5 million. Next time your kick a turd at the beach, think again)

Iggy in Scandinavium, Gothenburg, I think it was Bla bla bla or Instict tour, maybe -88. The best concert by far I've ever seen! He said to it was one of the best since early Stooges. He had green dreads and he took a long walk out on the cheering audience hands. I'll never forget that one, another dimension to everything else I have seen.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ya mean JM ?

well , I always digged work of Clint Eastwood , but even more when I discovered his later work ( later than "make my day " ) ........ but one of his greatest moments is without doubt work on "Bird"

howza possible that you like someone's muzak , but you easily realize that he was not so good in rest thing in life

so , after that , I simply stopped even thinking about rock dinosaurs and their life

besides his (their) muzak , who was Lizzard King ......... just another pompous sissy

gimme Dodo back , JM and like can stay where they are

in fact , gimme Dodo and FZ back

and maybe JH ..... he wasn't so sissy and I think he had much more to make

Last edited: