The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Mmm, for a routine-check nowadays, it suffices to draw a few drops of blood from your arm to check for PSA

Ya, I don't go for that. Too many inconsistencies. I demand digital examination. It's not just the antigens. Twice a year minimum and I ask for the cute nurse with the small fingers and the big... uhhh... smile, ya that's it, the big smile.

Ya, I don't go for that. Too many inconsistencies. I demand digital examination. It's not just the antigens. Twice a year minimum and I ask for the cute nurse with the small fingers and the big... uhhh... smile, ya that's it, the big smile.

She's got HUGE..... Tracks of land!

Sorry to hear about your dad.... But I guess I'm happy for you to.

That's kinda scary news and good news at the same time. Right?
Or am I reading it wrong?

Oh good. Glad to hear it.

I fired my last doctor. I went for first checkup, I told him when I was younger my chest would hurt from stress. All mental, I was checked out and confermed this at mayo clinic.

He had a cow said they had to be wrong. Gave me a EKG. Said I was fine. But, I had a bit higer than normal blood pressure than what was in my records.
I said I bet, your a dope! I've been in my body longer than you have by 32 years and you won't listen to me! And left.
Sometimes we forget they work for us. If they don't listen get a new one!
But funny thing, I haven't been to a doctor in two years. And they haven't found anything wrong with me. So I take that as I'm healthy!
My papa was that way too. And he lived to the ripe old age of 55. Lol
I know ur joking

Mine had trouble peeing around age 71, skipped a visit to his MD, as the lady doctor might see his peepee.
Asked me for advice a year later, also pretty smart, considering that up to a couple of years before, the consultant had been in exactly that line of the med business.

A year too late to tell him to have his magic wand scraped out, pronto.
A year earlier could have earned him 10 extra points on the old fart calendar.
Sucker still lasted a decade longer, his dick didn't kill him, my youngest sister did.
Eight weeks after his daughter was unplugged from life-support, the dude ordered a euthanasia ticket at the check-out stand.

Agenda note : locate a cow with magic fingers at the mayonnaise clinic.

I don't seem to have many of the Mrs., but I found this one.

Attachments

• DSC02808.jpg
    DSC02808.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 82