The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Maybe I dont Jacco, maybe I do. I didnt mean to undervalue or something. I know about moms who dissapear for several days while 3 weeks old baby needs their milk, I know about sitting in the intake freezing with an almost blue kid swept in a blanket in my hands trying to talk to white robes. Life contains many things.

Lucky you.

Try secretly arranging a meet on the web, in Ireland.
To be tied to a table, and beaten for a week, for fun.
Mommy turned out to have more than one twist.

(my kid was 3 years old at the time, but the whole wild-west show started the very minute she became pregnant)

My current partner was also married to a similar nutcase, her's goes by the name narcistic personality disorder.

What such folks do is lie, cheat, act, and they act as the best of the best.
To friends, family, partners, everyone.
And for decades, no one has a clue.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Maybe I dont Jacco, maybe I do. I didnt mean to undervalue or something. I know about moms who dissapear for several days while 3 weeks old baby needs their milk, I know about sitting in the intake freezing with an almost blue kid swept in a blanket in my hands trying to talk to white robes. Life contains many things.

luckily , we know that these troubles are behind you , and most important - behind your kid (in question)

Well, I feel that I am lucky as I have had some 38 years of decent valid life after a not dissimilar to Jacco's experience of marriage back in those days.

The secret of recovery can only be different for each person.......mental health pro's can help find the way, but it is down to the individual to lead his own life as soon as the causative problem has been dealt with....and often that is not as one-sided as it may have seemed at the time.

LIfe has not been easy, i am just fortunate to have had one stable element for quite some time. I, by no means, intend to belittle or downplay anyones path. I simply find myself here, enjoying the fruits of the long roads of others. For that i am grateful. Forgive me if i insert myself into the brood. I always was that annoying kid who wouldnt leave:clown: Thank you and good night.:cheers:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Turntable - Popeye Sings.gif
    Turntable - Popeye Sings.gif
    129 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: