The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

At the Milkbar.

Here you are c2c....

The one on the right is the one I posted with the cat a few days ago....but this was before she was weaned.:)

Attachments

• pups.jpg
    pups.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 52
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here you are c2c....

The one on the right is the one I posted with the cat a few days ago....but this was before she was weaned.:)

Ta Brian!!! Gee - only two in the litter? I guess that mama iz getting towards the end of her having baby's phase of life...

I need to plug in the word dachshund in here so it gets another count. I might never get up to ZM's dodo count level but the least I can do iz get ahead of Jocco's latex rubber counts.... :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey C2C, I see our teams are butting heads tonight. #3 against #4. Should be a good game. I hope we don't beat your a$$ too bad, that hurts my ribs too much, with all that laughing and stuff.

OTOH, crow is not my favourite meat, so go easy on us if you are kickin' A in 3rd period ok?

Cheers :cheers:
I pretty much lost interest with the short season - still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'll need to see if the game will be on the telly or be blacked out in the local area... :eek: