The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I watch movies, or listen to music, only recall one example of both simultaneously.

(you'll likely find my aural tendencies a bit bizarre/extreme. to beat the usual pub monsters to it : Yeah, we know all about your fascination for latex knickers)

Many people watch movies Jacco. Indeed a bunch listen to music to. Most people watch **** movies, and for sure most people listen to crap music.

The crap thingy I dont care about, but I sometimes stumble over something I like.

My recommendation has nothing with this to do. It is to my taste the best audio/visual recording over anything in the genre ever done. The best.

That is why I recommend it. Watch it!

Staffan

Watch it!

How many times do you wish me to see it ?
To do you a favor, I downloaded the YT file, and watched it again.

Long, and crap, crap image and crap sound.
You and I will likely disagree on what is good imagery, good sound, movies, music, food, drinks, and 100% on what's a good lay, better make that 200.

That's OK, as long as you like it.
I read your enthousiasm/flavor, don't have to share it.
Sorta like asking me which are my favorite earrings and pearl necklace. :clown:

How many times do you wish me to see it ?
To do you a favor, I downloaded the YT file, and watched it again.

Long, and crap, crap image and crap sound.
You and I will likely disagree on what is good imagery, good sound, movies, music, food, drinks, and 100% on what's a good lay, better make that 200.

That's OK, as long as you like it.
I read your enthousiasm/flavor, don't have to share it.
Sorta like asking me which are my favorite earrings and pearl necklace. :clown:

Doezens:) Well you have bad taste then;) I almost said sorry

cherio
Staffan

To Papa - skunks in the neighborhood are bad enough - skunks under the workshop are not to be tolerated. Besides. dogs insist on hostile skunk encounters, and some of them never learn...There's stuff on the market called "Critter Ridder" that uses pepper extract to repel a host of beasts. I have also heard that skunks hate ammonia (Parson's non-sudsy variety should do the trick).

Joined 2006
Paid Member
To Papa - skunks in the neighborhood are bad enough - skunks under the workshop are not to be tolerated. Besides. dogs insist on hostile skunk encounters, and some of them never learn...There's stuff on the market called "Critter Ridder" that uses pepper extract to repel a host of beasts. I have also heard that skunks hate ammonia (Parson's non-sudsy variety should do the trick).

I can see collectors years from now saying - Hmmmmmm - that unit haz the aroma of a Pass early 2013 model..... :cool:

I use that one when I want some peace from the Mrs/cat/police/ambulance crew/neighbors/taxman/people wanting to 'borrow' a fishing rod,solder iron,hammer, et al!

It works! But just not washing for a month or two is equally effective.;)

[Critter Ridder that is, not my f5!:)]

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm - that unit haz the aroma

Hmmm, what if I told you I did have thoughts/images in that direction in the Threshold/Forté-Audio years ?

(even searched the insides of a couple for prints, with a fold-out magnafying glass from elementary/pbs days. The absinthe sniffer still has that ~45 year old relic)

For those I tend to use the hammer, Eire.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Brain cell with myelin sheath.jpg
    Brain cell with myelin sheath.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Brain cell image.jpg
    Brain cell image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 69
pepper extract to repel a host of beasts.
Easy to make yourself but i recommend you use fresh Habanero peppers, not regular chili flakes as shown
I have also heard that skunks hate ammonia (Parson's non-sudsy variety should do the trick).
Nah, skunks drink plain ammonia for breakfast. Go 50/50 with bleach and stay the hell away from it. Think 'Chloramine is mean' and you'll be ok. Place the container right in where you suspect their nest is and guard from other species.